Monday, March 27, 2006

The beginning..

So, this is my first post. I've never had a blog before and I have yet to decide what I am going to write in this thing but I will strive to entertain myself by putting my most inner thoughts and feelings onto this screen just so that I will remember them and perhaps that fleeting brilliance in my brain will not just disappear :) Not that I feel that that occurs often, mind. It's just that sometimes, when I'm alone in the kitchen washing the dishes while my eldest son is at school (he's 4 years old and attends reception class) and my youngest son is watching TV in the living room, I think of so many many different things that I feel perhaps, I should write them down somewhere... just so that i can organise them and retain some semblance of my old self, not the dirty-aproned, spatula-wielding mistress and slave of my own home that I am now.

Well, I have decided that this is the place for me to write these thoughts and nobody can suffer them but for my husband who I will undoubtedly force to read these writings. For the rest of you people of the earth who have access to the internet and currently reading this...feel free to move your cursor to the address bar to visit another more interesting dwelling. Adios.

No comments: