Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Tag...

Blogger Nik Farizah has tagged me, in retaliation for the time I tagged her (no use denying it!)..

So here goes..

1) How often do you shower?

Back in Malaysia, twice a day. Over here it depends on the seasons...he he he..

2) How often do you make up your bed?
Every morning, just before my youngest and I jump back onto it to play dominoes or to do his 'lessons'...

3) How often do you wash your car?
I don't. A car washer does that for us and even that, not frequent enough. Ours is an old Honda Civic which should probably be scrapped soon due to the MOT requirements - unfortunate, because the engine still works brilliantly.

4) How often do you sweep/mop the floors?
Sweep: probably twice a week. Mop: Whenever I feel my floor needs it.

5) How often do you shower your pets?
Not applicable. No pets what so ever - except perhaps a 'Wonderpet' - my youngest loves that show and loves to sing the song.."Lily, Tuck and Ming Ming too..." he he he.

6) How often do you see the dentist?
Back in Malaysia, I used to go every six months without fail to do some scaling..but over here....

7) How often do you buy perfume?
I opened the bottle cap of my current perfume, a half full bottle of 'Romance' by Ralph Lauren (I only have one bottle of the 'more expensive' range at a time, the Body Shop ones don't really count - or do they?) and found that there is green stuff under there...yikes! No..I don't buy perfumes - Mr S usually does that for me and only when the previous bottle is finished. He does the same for himself. I like to stick to a certain scent but really, I hardly put on any perfume at all.

8) How often do you go for manicure & pedicure?
Have only been to a manicure and pedicure once in my life...

9) How often do you go to a spa?
Never ever...not really my kinda thang..

10) How often do you go shopping?
Shopping for groceries - once a week, or sometimes not even that because we order online. I buy a lot of stuff online; ebay, Amazon and other specialty sites. Other than that - not very often.

11) How often do you travel out of your country?
Out of the UK? Well, I did go to Barcelona 2 years ago, just before the children and I joined Mr S here..but no..not since then. We're here on a mission. Therefore, need to concentrate!

12) How often do you have sex?
Blardy hell...ini pun mau tanya ka??!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, I would like to tag..


NOBODY.

The buck stops here...:)

6 comments:

Afif said...

Aw camon! We wanna know all the horny details for #12..

;)

cutiepie said...

LOLOL at #12 ..

D said...

be a sport, #12?? HaHaHa.. Initially didn't think much of it but after afif & cutiepie's comments, I'm all curious now.

halwafy said...

Afif:Hey, you're too young to read about MY horny details, my friend...better luck next time ;)

Cutipie: LOL ;)

D: Okay, D I tag you lah to do this one..camna?? You tell first and then me...he he he...

Afif said...

Hey my teacher says it's never too early for some education!

MINAH CELOTEH said...

I like the answer to #13 hehehe