People who are tagged should write a blog post of six weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
My sister, Ayu, has tagged me so I have to do this....
But I'm not weird like you, I told her. She just laughed and said, "Buat je lah.." (Just do it). Hey, that could be my very own brand couldn't it..??)
Buat Je lah..
Ok then..let's get this over with. After thinking for some time, I came out with the list below:
1. When I was young and single, I used to have crushes on boys (nothing weird about that, right?). What's weird is that the moment these boys start to notice my existence, I start to dislike or even hate them and try to avoid them...now, what's up with that????
Unfortunately, I also made my husband go through this confusing and hormonally induced torture....
2. I hate it when people not so younger than me call me 'Kak', especially from my own species. This is because I weirdly feel that the title 'kak' (older sister) imposes a sense of responsibility - makes me feel that I have to act more maturedly than them - when I just want to be at the same level with these people. When women start calling me Kak I*** - I feel forced to act in a different way and I don't like it.
Also might stem from the fact that in my family we never call each other 'kak' or 'adik' - our youngest sister is the only one who calls the other sisters 'kak'...
3. When I used to work a few years ago, I found that I do not find it easy to mingle with women my age (except for those close to me, of course). I don't know why but I find it easier to mingle with women a lot older than me - those in their 40s.
Maybe I'm a 40 year old 'makcik' in a 30 year old..oops! 31 year old body?
4. My eyes water and I feel melancholic every time I listen to the extremely cute and happy song 'Totoro' (currently on the side bar)..I guess this is weird, but the song comes with many happy memories, so maybe it's not THAT weird, huh?
Arghh...I'm struggling here...what else? Hmm...
5. When I'm in the middle of a good book - I will be so into the characters that I will imagine myself doing things with these characters or doing the things that they do. Also, if I start writing anything while I'm reading a good book written by a good writer with a certain style of writing - I will automatically write in a style similar to this writer's.
I realised this a long time ago, so before I took my 1119 exam, I reread my favourite young adult fantasy book by John Bellairs, 'The Face In The Frost' because of his writing style - so that I can emulate it in my essays during the exam...
6. Finally, I only cook/ bake/ make things that come recommended to me. I just don't buy a recipe book and try out the recipes. I also prefer to eat at a restaurant/ buy food that was recommended to me.
This is because I am terrified that I may not like the food and it will go to waste - I guess I am not the pioneer sort when it comes to my tastes and tummy..
That's it folks. Since the rule is to tag 6 more people, I now tag Flowerin, Jujuqtpie, M-O-M, Cutipie, Dilla and Noresh.